PECI 2019 Final Papers
Final Paper Format Instructions
- Refer to IEEE's manuscript templates for conference proceedings available here.
- Use double column and single space like the templates.
- The page limit, including references, is 8 pages.
- Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.
- Your full paper will be reviewed by the PECI Committee prior to inclusion in the PECI Proceedings. Grounds for rejection of final papers include not conforming to the material promised as per your digest, figures not being of equal or higher quality to that submitted in the digest, and completely ignoring the recommendations of reviewers. Authors will be notified within a week if their paper has been approved for publication.
Final Paper Submission Instructions
- Update title and abstract, if needed. This information can be updated on the Final Paper Information page for your paper. To access this page go to your dashboard and click on the title of your paper under the Final Papers section.
- Submit your IEEE Copyright form and presenter details. Authors will receive an email from IEEE requesting them to follow a link and fill the copyright form.
- Submit your presenter information. If you will be presenting your paper, please also submit a short bio (3-4 sentences) here. If an author on the paper other than yourself will be the one presenting the paper, please direct them to submit their bio using the same link. PLEASE NOTE: as mentioned before, your presenter must be one of the co-authors on the paper. There will not be any exceptions made.
- Submit your final paper.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: http://www.pdf-express.org/
- Click "New Users Click Here".
- Enter 45271X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted. Click “Submit”.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking or Converting".
- Click "Choose File", select the file to upload, and click "Upload File".
- You will receive an email confirming your file successfully uploaded.
- After that, you should receive another e-mail that either indicates your PDF is IEEE-compliant (with an attachment of the PDF), or contains details of why it did not pass the check.
- Once your paper has passed the PDF check and you have received the confirmation email, upload the attached PDF file on the Final Paper Information page of the PECI website.
- This concludes your final paper submission.
Questions About Publications?
For questions regarding publications, please contact our Publications Committee here.